Below are the steps and guidelines on how to apply and get a Tuvalu Fishing Permit.
- Company contact Tuvalu Fisheries Department, requesting Fishing Permit;
- Negotiation between Fisheries Official on behalf of the Government of Tuvalu with Company official;
- Signing of Access Agreement between the 2 parties Fisheries official and Fishing Company;
- Company official contact Tuvalu Fisheries Department through Licensing officer (via email);
- Licensing officer instruct Fishing Company on how to lodge application online to PNA FIMS;
- Licensing officer send invoice to Fishing Company;
- License certificate is delivered once payment is remit by Fishing Company;
- License certificate is signed by Director of Fisheries and stamped office seal;
- License scan copy can be email to Company, while the original copy can be sent through DHL by company’s local agent, if requested.
The cycle shows how to get a Tuvalu Fishing Permit