The Tuvalu Fisheries Department is inviting suitably qualified young persons of a minimum age of 18 years to fill the vacant position of Nui island Data Collector for the Tuvalu Fisheries Department.
Applicants must be physically and mentally fit and should be permanent residents of the island of Nui and/or Nukulaelae, as the selection will be island-based. The objective of the recruitment is to create a team of data collectors to collect information on fishing activities and catches on the islands of Tuvalu on behalf of the Fisheries Department.
Detailed terms of reference of the position, remuneration package and other relevant information are available for collection at the Coastal Management Unit of the Fisheries Department Office at Teone OR click here Nui OIDC TOR to download it.
All applications are required to be addressed to the Director of Fisheries, Tuvalu Fisheries Department, Teone, Funafuti before Wednesday, 4:00 pm on the 11th March 2022 by either hard copy or email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date and time.
Please ensure you attach all the following information as your application:
- Application cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the post
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) including the following headings:
- Name, Expertise, Nationality, Address & contacts
- Qualifications: highest school, certificates and other
- Languages and level of proficiency (Native, Excellent, Good, Basic)
- Affiliations if any (e.g. membership to associations, NGOs)
- Countries of work experience, if any
- Employment history, including past jobs and projects
- Names of 2-3 referees
- Transcripts of Education, Qualifications, Certificates, etc.